Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vote for your favorite




I am starting a new business and want to know your favorite picks. I will be selling nursing covers, diaper bags, daiper clutches, binki clips, burp cloths, bibs, girls dress up tutus, halos, wings, tea party hats and more. So I wanted the name "Cherished Moments" but it was taken. Based on the business names left I came up with the following:
1. Baby Blossom
2. Little Mama
3. Child's Play
4. Make Believe
5. Mommy's Momet(s)
6. Baby Moment(s)
7. Good Lookin'
8. My Babies Eyes
9. Baby Eyes
10. Sugar and Spice (up for debate there is a company called Sugar and Spice Preschool
I also tried Treasured Moments, Butterfly Kisses, Little Women and some others that were all taken. BUT I am still open for suggestions so please send them. These pictures hopefully give you an idea of the direction I am going. It is the tip of the iceberg... I am having soo much fun. I can't help myself with Taylor and Mikayla.
























































7 comments:

The Moss' said...

I personally like the name Little Mama, it's really cute! Another name that would fit your product is Girly Girl, but it's probably taken. Way cute stuff Shannon, good luck :)

Marcie said...

I like "Baby Blossom." What a talent- everything is so cute!

James and Summer said...

oh I love it! what about a play on words using other languages? I was just on Googles translation - using italian, spanish, french - all familiar enough to most americans, but a fun spin. Italian: beautiful baby is 'bella bebe', or bambino, or girl translates into femmina so you could go 'bella femmina' or something. anyway - or I would choose something completely different - like 'toasted coconut' or 'bella amore' (beautful love) - or 'bella ragazza' (beautiful girl italian) - or 'belle fille' (beautiful girl French) - how about just 'Bella' (beautiful girl in Spanish). Other random ideas: fresh citrus, pink lemonade, pink icing, something with sugar - I know you can't use 'raw sugar' but something along those lines, spring dew, blades of grass, chirping bird, etc. you get the idea. Hey - how about 'bella dolce' (beautiful sweet in Italian). good luck! let us know when you are up and running so we can order!!!!!! LOOOOOVE IT!

Ginny said...

wow! this is AWESOME stuff!! i am so excited for you. of the listed choices i like baby blossom the best. i love the idea of blossom and its multiple meanings. maybe just blossoms?

then i read summer's comment and first, felt totally uncreative, and second, really liked some of the combinations she came up with.

good luck in the name choosing and even better luck in the product making!!

Bry and Rach said...

good for you! i make and sell nursing covers and ring slings too but it is just by word of mouth for now. Good luck! I think you chose a great name.

Anonymous said...

This stuff is so cute Shannon! I hope your business totally takes off!

The Three Peas said...

I am impartial to the names, but let me know when your site goes up so I can get my hands on some of your products!